It's time to BE GOOD-ER
- We’re prioritizing working with suppliers who farm and fish sustainably.
- We don’t re-package food multiple times like grocery stores, saving on material waste.
- We’re continuously improving our packaging with the goal of it all being 100% recyclable or compostable.
- We pre-portion our seasonal ingredients so no food is wasted.
- We’ve introduced new plastic-free, water-resistant isothermal box liners, which reduce our plastic waste contribution by 21 metric tonnes—equivalent to more than 2,400,000 plastic grocery bags.
We are being GOOD-ER...
With our food by:
- Using clean ingredients in our ready-to-eat and grocery products
- Providing nutrition-conscious options, including paleo, keto and vegan recipes
- Sourcing organic and seasonal ingredients as much as possible
- Delivering exactly what you need in our meal kits, and nothing more, to reduce food waste
In our operations by:
- Partnering with Canadian farmers whenever possible
- Removing inefficiencies from our delivery chain
- Continuously improving the sustainability of our packaging, so that it keeps your food fresh and dry while minimizing the impact on the planet
- Partnering with packaging producers like Quebec-based Cascades, which is ranked the 20th most sustainable corporation in the world by Corporate Knights
For our customers by:
- Being transparent about what’s in our food and packaging
- Empowering our Member Happiness team to go above and beyond for Goodfoodies
- Cooking up 30+ nutritious and delicious recipes every week that are as easy to prepare as they are to enjoy
For our community by:
- Supporting the Breakfast Club of Canada in providing nutritious breakfasts for Canadian children
- Working with local restaurants to expose their menu to a national audience, while offering Goodfoodies an elevated restaurant dining experience from home
- Partnering with brand ambassadors like Nick Suzuki, captain of the Montreal Canadiens to inspire Canadians to live their best lives